Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

rank 1 or enchanted life skill tools in gacha

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited March 31, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
For a long time we've been getting really good weapons and gear in gachas that are either enchanted or rank 1 base reforged, and I've always wondered why we don't get life skill tools? Especially items like metallurgy sieves and fishing poles and cooking tools that most people would rather not waste a ton of money or gold on but would still like to have the high rank reforges for. I know a LOT of people would love to see rank 1 tailoring kits, handicraft kits, woodworking planes, and blacksmith hammers. As for the enchant aspect.... Black Scar or Red Scar enchanted taming canes would be really helpful because of the CP changes in dungeons. I made a thread about this before, but taming journal has become near impossible to complete because I can't tame certain creatures -- and this is WITH the master title, the best taming cane + bait, and pokotaro title (+22% taming success). Other enchants could include ones that lower stamina use or add more stamina

Please consider putting these type of items into a gacha in he future! thanks

IGN: Darvy
Server: Mari
Sherri
  1. Like this idea?6 votes
    1. yes
       67% (4 votes)
    2. no (reason why)
       17% (1 vote)
    3. maybe...
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I think it's fair, not to mention the in game shops will now start selling them more for those who don't gacha.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited April 1, 2018
    I would prefer a useful tool for lifeskills over those pots any day, most of the time you get things that you cant use or want from the gacha anyways so why not implement some useful items? You could even sell them if you dont need them.