[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Multi-clienters ruining/abusing events

Comments

• YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    What should be done is getting rid of these ridiculous RNG events and replacing them with events where only your main needs to do it OR making the items buyable within the shop.
    Remember how we had those events where you get a certain amount of coins and you chose what items you would buy out of the shop? Maybe go from that and expand upon it. (As in let people buy more than the usual one bag/outfit and a few boxes.)

If they made more events like https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Cookie_Island_Event
    Im sure the community would be much more happier than with an rng only event basically.

This is why I LOVED events like Cookie Island/Tale of the Littlest Ghost; I felt like Mabinogi got an actively fun event that expanded on the world a bit! We got to meet characters who...ACTUALLY HAD CHARACTER! We got to learn their stories, we got a little part of them with us (Pets, equips, totems...), and it all felt unique!

Heck, I love the surprise I got at the end of the Cookie Island event! I GOT A PET! I moved from Tarlach to Alexina, deleted my horse and eagle. Was sad since I lacked a pet. My first true mountable pet (I bought a fox with NX earlier) was the S.S. Mint Chip that I call Sweet 'n Buttery.

No one knew about the pet/2nd title at the end, and people really only focused on the Waffle Witch outfit (Wish I still had mine...).

You could CHOOSE what to spend coins ya got from quests on. Want to save up for specific items? Sure! You can pay 25 coins for the item itself, Or you can spend 2 coins for a gift box that MAY have the item in it, but you can get it sooner, your pick!

Please bring these back. I don't care if it's a repeat every so often (Not annually, but every so often.). It'll give Nexon time to think up new story events while giving people a chance who missed said events to get the items. Want a Waffle Witch/Wizard outfit but don't want to shell out 40m gold? There's your chance!
  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    o.o im only skimming threw most of this since theres a lot.. But people are saying players who have alt accounts are basically cheaters.. Is it event against the rules to have those many accounts in the first place?
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,230
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    o.o im only skimming threw most of this since theres a lot.. But people are saying players who have alt accounts are basically cheaters.. Is it event against the rules to have those many accounts in the first place?

Having alternate characters is not the same thing as Running 10 instances of Mabi at the same time.
    Jazmyn
  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    AgentJean wrote: »
    Tayloreski wrote: »

Having alternate characters is not the same thing as Running 10 instances of Mabi at the same time.

Sorry, like i said i only skimmed threw it,