Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Event] + Second Chance!

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited April 1, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
This is not the first time we have an event with coins you could earn with daily quests etc, but how often do you get the last coins you need at that final day the server maintenance close it all up? Did you manage to buy the bag or item you wanted or was it all a waste of time this year as well?

Here is my suggestion, The Second Chance project!

Add an "Shop Assistant Imp" to the events, he will keep the shop open for 12~24 hours after the event is over. You cant earn any more coins since the event is over, BUT, you can have the chance to buy that one item you wanted or buy several other smaller things instead.

The reason i want a second chance is that the timezone messes with the draft i have inside my head every time we have an event, the event ends that day and then i should be able to buy the things i want. But instead i get a maintenance note telling me that the event is all over before i could use all those hard-earned medals, coins etc and that is just a pain. :/

So please give us a second chance please! Keep the shop open for us who missed the timing if even for just 12 hours!

Best Regards
Maramon
Alexina Server
SherriNegumiko
  1. Have you ever missed the last day on the event and not being able to buy the thing you saved up for?15 votes
    1. Yes
       73% (11 votes)
    2. No
       27% (4 votes)

Comments

• YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Put it right near the bank in Dunby or something - That would be a great thing.
    Gremm
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    great idea, I have seen a few games that still lets you get event items for a few days after the event ends and it works out great :)
    Gremm
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    What happens if you also miss the second chance?
  • GremmGremm
    edited April 3, 2018
    You just have to save the coins/points for another time, we cant request them to keep the event shops open all the time. That kind of suggestion will probably be ignored, but a second chance for at least 12~24 hours should be doable.

If you miss the second chance as well, well... Bad luck i guess. :/
  • GremmGremm
    edited April 19, 2018
    We could also make the second chance-imp to be a permanent npc in Mabinogi but im not that sure if the mabi-team would like that idea. :P