Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bag, Umbrella, Or Gamble?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited April 1, 2018 in General Chat
I'm conflicted. Help me over this fence. Persuade me.

1398879453_turtle_fence_climb_fail.gif

I can only do one of the below b4 the event ends.

:s

1. What did U guyz go for?41 votes
    1. Bags
       61% (25 votes)
    2. Umbrella
       5% (2 votes)
    3. Blowed it all on Rng_boxes
       34% (14 votes)

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    The rng boxes have nothing of worth
    The bag is worth the most
    The umbrella isnt that great
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Ive been blowing mine on boxes.. Havent gotten anything bot female clothing and its just the gloves and shoes.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I'm planning on getting the bag. I've saved up this far and I could use more invo space on my char itself instead of having to keep transfering stuff to pets. Besides, the attendance event gives out 10 boxes, so I can still get boxes through that anyways.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I'm happy with my bags so I just spent it all on boxes. I got the female dress, the wig + hat, the gloves and the male boots. Also a cute pink Casywn balloon. The rates on the boxes seems okay this time around.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Can also confirm that the only useful things I have gotten out of spamming the boxes are shoes and balloons.
    Easter event is much more forgiving for me since I got an egg backpack, some knuckles and most imporantly, a Fierce Bunny Gang Mini-gem.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Sherri wrote: »
    Can also confirm that the only useful things I have gotten out of spamming the boxes are shoes and balloons.
    Easter event is much more forgiving for me since I got an egg backpack, some knuckles and most imporantly, a Fierce Bunny Gang Mini-gem.

Wait you can get the mini gem through the boxes too? :o
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 2, 2018
    Bought that new 11x11 bag and then gambled. Was left disappointed afterwards.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    If you go with the boxes, you might as well buy fireworks and campfire kits. You'll get more buying them separately vs wasting three coins on one. All I wanted was a Pan cheer fan... sigh...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'd go with the bag.

I already had an Adventure Bag from past events, so I got the lorna 10th anniversary bag and the umbrella.
    And only then I got the umbrella as a sort of souvenir.
    The rest I'm spending on campfire kits, fireworks, and gift boxes.
    So basically campfire kits and fireworks. :p
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'd go with the bag.

I already had an Adventure Bag from past events, so I got the lorna 10th anniversary bag and the umbrella.
    And only then I got the umbrella as a sort of souvenir.
    The rest I'm spending on campfire kits, fireworks, and gift boxes.
    So basically campfire kits and fireworks. :p
    ^^^^^This
    The bag looks really nice, a whole 100 slots. 100 slots, Rhey.

I didn't really like the umbrella, so I knew I wouldn't be getting it, but if you get the umbrella, you would have leftover coins to use it on boxes (so you could get two things on your list).

But the umbrella is tradeable (I think. I did see one once in a shop maybe?). So if you really want to, you could buy one from another player. It would end up being cheaper than trying to buy the bag coupon from someone else.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    just a warning for anyone wanting to spam boxes for cheer fan
    i got a ferghus one from the 10 anniversary special boxes in the attendance calendar and it's not the same as the ones you get from gacha
    it's teeny...
    oYMLaPb.jpg
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Daktaro wrote: »
    just a warning for anyone wanting to spam boxes for cheer fan
    i got a ferghus one from the 10 anniversary special boxes in the attendance calendar and it's not the same as the ones you get from gacha
    it's teeny...
    oYMLaPb.jpg

Does it give an animation?
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    nope!

WolfandWolfJazmynSherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Daktaro wrote: »
    nope!

That's a shame :(
    Jazmyn
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Wife got 1 wig with crown out of 60+ boxes

if my calculations are correct, that's about 0.16% chance to receive a romantic rose item.
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    I got the pan bag but I thought it was luxury equipment kind of bag. D:
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    This is Mabinogi god dammit!!! You gamble every time you click on the screen!!
    Sherri
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Odinwolfe wrote: »
    Wife got 1 wig with crown out of 60+ boxes

if my calculations are correct, that's about 0.16% chance to receive a romantic rose item.

Opened 50 boxes, got the dress and gloves.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    i would choose bags but im not motivated enough to get it
    I already have lorna adventure bag and since everyone is trying to get it too
    and some of them would probably sell it too
    I already have tia bag and it would be great to have the lorna bag and have extra cells
    but i dont feel like throwing away tia bag just for extra rows and columns of cell
    if they made it 12x12 or more it might actually be a bit worth it
    but throwing away a 10x10 for an 11x11 is just not worth it
    umbrella well i would want to keep it but its too rosy for a guy to use and walk around with
    so maybe ill take umbrella and sell since i got too busy IRL and I dont think i could reach enough coins for a bag
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited April 4, 2018
    Welp guess I know what 2 grab once after today's stock is claimed. Thnx 4 da inputz~ :)