Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Omgosh! Omgosh! Omgosh! These new HS items!

Comments

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Oh y'all notice that you can sit on the bench under the pergola on the wisteria house?
    WolfandWolf
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    edited April 18, 2018
    To be honest, if that homestead gacha would....
    -recycle old Hs props from past and older events (halloween/Xmas stuff, rose props, past gacha props, homestead figures etc)
    -Put in other homestead-related stuff (Kon, homestead stones, HS seeds, materials for making some of the utilities like leather, homestead building stones etc)
    -Is a permanent additon to the NX shop

i'll be happy.
    One can wish, though...
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited April 18, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    Yeah well I am not upgrading unless I actually have the coupon. The mansion we currently have is too big and ugly.

Yeah me as well. I prefer the quaint little houses we have for the Uladh type homestead, but not so much that tall house mansion. It's just....squished.
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Oh y'all notice that you can sit on the bench under the pergola on the wisteria house?

It's hard to see the bench, but that is awesome that we both get one and get to sit on it. :)
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    0365e381ff419524c53fd74e156eab5b.jpg
    TwelieWolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited April 19, 2018
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    0365e381ff419524c53fd74e156eab5b.jpg

Oh sweet. Thanks~ :)

...I kind of really want it...I hope we get these items over here.