Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Frequent Disconnection

VvsaiVvsai
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
Since updating this game last week I have been disconnecting from the game (to the logic screen) very frequently, almost every 15-20 minutes, and I'm not able to do anything in game because of this. I don't think it's an internet problem because our internet will be stable throughout.

The game takes a long time to close out of things like personal shops and kiosks, and when its about to disconnect, it freezes for a few seconds in game. I've never really have this happen before, and I haven't tampered with my computer, internet, or game in any way, so this is weird for me.
I really want to be able to stay online tomorrow for the login event, but at this rate it may not happen because I'll d/c every 20 mins or so.

Anyone have any clue how to fix this? Thanks.

Comments

• NedoNedo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I have also been disconnecting very frequently since that update. It doesn't seem to happen as often while I'm actually playing the game, mostly just when I am afk'ing. It doesn't help with getting my max phoenix egg time :p