Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Problem with a shop

SunfallSkySunfallSky
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Help
I've recently come back to mabinogi after some time off and I don't exactly know what I missed. So I'm hoping someone can tell me if this is worrying or not?

Earlier I had a shop opened up in Belvast, put a brownie with it and all that fun stuff. Then I left to go downstairs for a while, leaving my game open for at least two hours or so. When I came back up to check on everything I had an error message on my screen saying "the personal shop has been closed." I was instantly confused and checked my inventory. I don't think I sold anything since my inventory was still pretty full. But the shop license was missing from my inventory. I've never had anything like that happen to me. Anyone else encounter the same problem?

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    SunfallSky wrote: »
    I've recently come back to mabinogi after some time off and I don't exactly know what I missed. So I'm hoping someone can tell me if this is worrying or not?

Earlier I had a shop opened up in Belvast, put a brownie with it and all that fun stuff. Then I left to go downstairs for a while, leaving my game open for at least two hours or so. When I came back up to check on everything I had an error message on my screen saying "the personal shop has been closed." I was instantly confused and checked my inventory. I don't think I sold anything since my inventory was still pretty full. But the shop license was missing from my inventory. I've never had anything like that happen to me. Anyone else encounter the same problem?

You probably misclicked the shop brownie and your character ran off on its own closing your shop.
  • SunfallSkySunfallSky
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Opalthira wrote: »
    SunfallSky wrote: »

You probably misclicked the shop brownie and your character ran off on its own closing your shop.

Yea I thought that too but I know I used the brownie because I then walked to the bank to re-check prices before leaving my computer open. It was weird, but I could've been tired and slipped up too.