Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Upgrade Stones for armor and shields.

nomigid15nomigid15
Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
edited October 21, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Currently, there are two types of Special Upgrade Stones, both specifically for weapons. These are:

Red_Upgrade_Stone.pngEweca_Red_Upgrade_Stone.png

Red Upgrade Stones and Eweca Red Upgrade Stones, which increase your critical rate,

&

Blue_Upgrade_Stone.pngLadeca_Blue_Upgrade_Stone.png

Blue Upgrade Stones and Ladeca Blue Upgrade Stones, which increase your overall damage.

What I propose are two new types of Special Upgrade Stones, specifically for armor and shields. These would be:

DQBxLOP.pngbTdMWNt.png

Yellow Upgrade Stones and Palala Yellow Upgrade Stones, which would increase your protection and magic protection rate,

&

iBYgT2q.pngGQSiKQl.png

Green Upgrade Stones and Erinn Green Upgrade Stones, which would increase your base defense and magic defense.
SherriJazmyn

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited April 7, 2018
    I definitely need another way to get some more def so this would really help me and lots of other people
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    You want... more items? Why not just allow the existing blue and red stones to work on armor and shields?
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Because the existing stones boost stats that don't benefit armor or shields. Plus, we might as well fill out the full Uno color set.:P