Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

UI not loading

TetosanTetosan
Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
in Technical Support
So recently my UI and Hotkeys stopped actually loading.

I know that a few years back the Game had an issue where this happened already but there was a huge outcry back then, now it seems i am the only one with this issue.
Or are there more people that have this issue?

As for what happens is simply that all my UI Options are reset. All Skill Hotkeys are gone, all bags are closed and all UI-Elements are in their default position.
Figured i'd ask for help / feedback if it happens to others as well before i report it as a bug as it may be a communication error from my ISP to Nexon's Servers instead :/

Comments

• SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    UI settings are stored in your System Registry (on your end), and your Keyboard Settings (Hotkeys) are stored in User Documents (also on your end). They do store some related settings on their end, a slight backup of some things, but they're usually overwritten by settings on your end.

In the main Mabinogi directory, you can Run / Merge (double-click) the default.reg file to reset the stored System Registry parameters (you can also edit that file in notepad, and/or examine the location of the registry key and go to it directly ~ Run > regedit). The custom.keyboard file at (C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Mabinogi\Settings\custom.keyboard) is using Base64 for encryption (very easy to decode and encode).

The point in my telling you this is to show the control we have over these things.. and how easily they can be (or can become) corrupted.

Is there any way to fix it because my keys reset every time i quit game and my pet menu resets every time i summon a pet. This is bad if this is effecting people and nexon still has done nothing.