Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Final Hit quest blocked

LojackLojack
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
So! Trying to acquire the Final Hit skill - got the 'Twin Sword' keyword from Aodhan, but when I use the keyword with NIcca he says I need to master a skill I'm currently training before I can start Final Hit. I cannot figure out what skill is blocking my learning Final Hit. Could it be one of the beginner Training Skill quests I have (even tho I've already learned and mastered most of them) ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited April 17, 2018
    A long looong time ago, skill quests like Final Hit were given to us in the form of a Quest Scroll, an actual 2x2 item that hogged up your inventory space. You could only hold one at a time.

They've since made the Quest Scrolls invisible and non-space-hogging, but the "one-at-a-time" limitation still applies to some of these old skill quests because idk the code is spaghetti and things are never removed properly

So if you have the skill quest for Fireball, Thunder, Ice Spear or Arrow Revolver, you will not be able to start Final Hit.
  • OrbswineOrbswine
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    The wiki says, "As a Human, obtain the Twin Sword Keyword from Aodhan by talking to him with the Skills Keyword while Dual Wielding, then talk to Nicca with the Twin Sword Keyword."
    It could be that you're not Dual Wielding?
  • OrbswineOrbswine
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Server: Alexina IGN: Orbswine

The wiki says, "As a Human, obtain the Twin Sword Keyword from Aodhan by talking to him with the Skills Keyword while Dual Wielding, then talk to Nicca with the Twin Sword Keyword."
    It could be that you're not Dual Wielding? What server are you on and your IGN? I have a sketch of the Twin Sword Warrior Stone Statue Paper.