Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Event Items Removals

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Feedback and Suggestions
For example for events similar to "Chain slash" event where you get the coins for that particular event. When the event ends remove the coins you receive from that event.

Remove quest from holidays from previous years because it is either different.

As for lets say old items that can be renewed those stay. Maybe old "etcs" or "Materials" items used from events should be removed as well unless they are planning to bring them back in the future. There are so many quests and spare items I have in my inventory I don't know if I should keep in case they bring it back.

(Example: 11 Strange carrots "1 more for pet" )

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Yes. It's the not knowing that is the worst. Just remove them please.
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Even if you say it as truth. There are still quest items or event items I dont know if I should remove or not.

Although the chances of it being brought back is near "none"

I still have fergus "wings" hoping there be an item in the future to make it permanent because its a nice wing lol
    [Deleted User]