Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

quiting and here is why.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I really tried to read to what you were saying... but it was very hard to tell where sentences began and ended (if they ended at all?) and it looks like a brick wall of text. I get that you were probably frustrated and typing your thoughts out all at once, but please try to form your arguments in a readable manner. I think half of the posts here would take you slightly more seriously if you did. I'm not even sure if I know what you're trying to get at... at all... other than the comments below suggesting that you quit over hair.

Aside from that, yes, I think the basic hairstyles (and colors you can pick) on the selection screen upon character creation should be updated so you can at least pick a few more hairstyles for free. I was a bit taken aback myself when I first came back to the game to find that free elves could only pick between what, four hairstyles and colors? That's quite embarrassing and something should definitely be done about it.

As for the coupons... I feel like you can obtain them more easily in gold vs. playing the gacha. It just requires a bit of patience. I wait a week or two after the hair coupon gacha comes out or once they've left entirely and then buy them at nice prices. If you wait a week or two, it gets fun because that is when everyone is still competing to sell their coupons and have no choice but to lower their prices. And if you wait until the gacha leaves entirely, people are generally more focused on buying whatever comes out of the newer gacha, so again, sellers of the hair coupons have no choice but to lower the prices in order to make a sale. Of course, this depends on the hairstyle--it seems like there's always going to be those few hairstyles that don't go down in price because of how rare they are to obtain.

However if you choose to quit over this, I hope you're able to at least enjoy the new game you intend to move on to. Have fun!
    SunfallSky
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Just gonna add new accounts get like 6 premium cards so they all hairstyles but beauty coupons.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Bye Anon, Have a happy life!~
    kOXnswR.gif
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    tenor.gif?itemid=8520519

See? Now this is why we keep telling Nexon to bring back the Pons System.
    Limiting everything to Gachapons and Beauty Coupons is putting more of a financial stress on the newbies, and oldies alike.
    The financial model has been sitting in a cold, lukewarm firepit for almost more than five years.
    Korea's business model just doesn't work like it used to.
    Sure, some of us are used to it, but how's the player marketplace been running?
    The fact that there are so few player shops open on Tarlach these days just goes to show how few people are actually willing to spend on Gachapons this year.
    And this purchase limit is likely not even the $80 for those new mounts.
    It's more likely within the range of $5-20 or $20-40 within a single week, maybe month.