Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Treasure Box Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
The fan-favorite Treasure Box Event is back! Speak to Caravan Jimmy and be warped to a special dungeon, full of monsters to destroy, and boxes full of treasure just begging to be opened. Claim as much booty as you can, and fight your way through waves of foes for the next round of treasure!

00H1c-3209abed-afd4-4021-b12a-430c9a4e7cf4.jpg

Treasure Box Event

Event Dates: Thursday, April 12, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 3, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Speak to Caravan Jimmy to be teleported to the event dungeon.
  • Clear the dungeon of enemies to receive 3 Unsealed Treasure Chest Keys.
  • Use keys to open one of the available Treasure Chests.
  • Survive three waves of enemies.
  • Collect rewards from the treasure chests after each wave.
  • Event dungeon can only be accessed once per real life day.
  • Entries reset at 7:00 AM PDT.
  • After exiting the dungeon, you will not be able to reenter until the next day.
  • Up to 3 players may enter the dungeon at a time.
  • Incomplete Keys are awarded for every hour spent logged in during the event period, and can be used to open Restored Chests in the dungeon.
  • Unsealed Treasure Chest Keys are only available for 30 seconds.

Rewards

What good are Treasure Boxes without treasure? Read on for a sample of the loot Caravan Jimmy has to offer:

Restored Box

• 10x Blue/Red Upgrade Stone
  • Credne's Reforging Tool
  • Fine Reforging Tool
  • Incomplete Commerce Reforging Tool
  • 7 Day Double Life Skill EXP Potion
  • 7 Day Name/Chat Color Change Potion
  • 3x Waxen Wings of Goddess
  • 3x Dungeon Wax Wings
  • Treasure Chest
  • 3x Dragon Knight's Potion
  • Protection/DEF Buff Potion
  • 3x Nao Soul Stone
  • 3x Blue/Red Upgrade Stone
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Purple, Scarlet, Green, White or Black)
  • 5cm Gems (Diamond, Aquamarine. Topaz, Star Sapphire, Emerald, Garnet, Jasper, Ruby, Spinel)
  • 3x Holy Water of Lymilark
  • 5x HP 100/300 Potion
  • 5x MP 100/300 Potion
  • 5x Stamina 100/300 Potion
  • 5x HP & MP 100/300 Potion
  • 5x HP & Stamina 100/300 Potion
  • and more!

Hidden Chest

• Shamala's Transforamtion Medal:
  • Undercover Agent Dowra
  • Undercover Agent Maike
  • Party Ruairi
  • Party Tarlach
  • Party Millia
  • Party Shamala
  • Party Lelach
  • Party Dowra
  • Party Maike
  • Party Cessair's Heart
  • Credne's Reforging Tool
  • Fine Reforging Tool
  • Incomplete Commerce Reforging Tool
  • 7 Day Name/Chat Color Change Potion
  • 3x Waxen Wings of Goddess
  • 3x Dungeon Wax Wings
  • 3x Dragon Knight's Potion
  • Protection/DEF Buff Potion
  • 3x Nao Soul Stone
  • and more!
PeloiSakura2503Sherri[Deleted User]Mabskmk

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oh hey, I can bring out the remaining stuff I locked away in VIP years ago again... Wait, locked in VIP (cries). :'(
    edited April 12, 2018
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Kensamaofmari ~ There is no such thing as "Stuff locked in VIP".

You can remove all of your items from a locked (expired) VIP tab.

~ Just like the Style tab.

That would mean spending 3+ hours rearranging inventory spots that don't exist.
  • twistfariatwistfaria
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I had 14 keys saved from another treasure chest event from a long time ago and they've been erased, no fair?!!!! Honestly that doesn't really seem right since I had to earn them back then why should my time and effort then not count?! I also had to keep them wasting space in my inventory. It seems to me that if you are against keeping event items to use later then they should just expire or vanish after a certain period of time, not be erased at the start of the next event.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    twistfaria wrote: »
    I had 14 keys saved from another treasure chest event from a long time ago and they've been erased, no fair?!!!! Honestly that doesn't really seem right since I had to earn them back then why should my time and effort then not count?! I also had to keep them wasting space in my inventory. It seems to me that if you are against keeping event items to use later then they should just expire or vanish after a certain period of time, not be erased at the start of the next event.

They stated in the Maintenance notice page that they were removing all old keys from previous Treasure Box events... I get a bunch of keys to be honest, but that's just me afking a lot
  • nomad9375nomad9375
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    edited April 12, 2018
    Katherz wrote: »
    Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, April 12th.

• Removing all type of keys from the previous Treasure Box Event.

0GcGtYh.png
    How about the stackable reward items
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    twistfaria wrote: »

I still have some keys from a very early chest event, labelled "Key to the ordinary chest", in bank.
    Just as mementos.

They are still there.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 12, 2018
    Everyone get their keys removed from previous event:

"No fair! QQ"

Keys don't get removed from previous events and you can use that as advantage against others who never did event or they deleted/used all of their keys themselves before previous event ended.

Seems pretty much fair.

100% logic.
    TwelieShouKMabskmk
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    based on the fact i got a hamelin trans medal gonna say with almost certainty that the announcement is outdated again
    same thing happened in the 2016 event
    the dyes you get are actually 000000 Black, FFFFFF White, CF0000 Red, FF6200 Orange and 00FFEE Cyan
    the trans medal list is Golden Monkey, Mysterious Cat, Quest Board, Crystal Ball, Transport Helper Ogre, James, Juliet, Romeo, Red Panda, Hamelin
    last time instead of checking drops and updating the list, staff added "and more!" to the end

if anyone gets an undercover or party NPC trans, or a green dye, or a purple dye... please correct me...
    i would be happy to be wrong...
    GretalilblkroseMabskmk
  • GretaGreta
    Daktaro wrote: »
    based on the fact i got a hamelin trans medal gonna say with almost certainty that the announcement is outdated again
    the dyes you get are actually 000000 Black, FFFFFF White, CF0000 Red, FF6200 Orange and 00FFEE Cyan
    the trans medal list is Golden Monkey, Mysterious Cat, Quest Board, Crystal Ball, Transport Helper Ogre, James, Juliet, Romeo, Red Panda, Hamelin
    last time instead of checking drops and updating the list, staff added "and more!" to the end

if anyone gets an undercover or party NPC trans, or a green dye, or a purple dye... please correct me...

Yeah this. Please make the CORRECT reward list.
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200

Hidden Chest

VXcNAvN.png

D:
    Mabskmk
    papatulus wrote: »

Hidden Chest

VXcNAvN.png

D:

7 days upon the date you received it. Sounds about right.
    Mabskmk
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    ^ Wow, that is really shady.
    Mabskmk

But aren't all their potions lately 7 days only?
  • twistfariatwistfaria
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Lol that 7 DAY exp so funny! Troll much Nexon?!!
  • GretaGreta
    What i'm missing here...? I thought this is a normal thing??? We always get timed talent exp potions... Almost on every darn event.
  • AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    I actually got a Credne today. I thought someone wanted know if it was possible can't remember who..
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    Daktaro wrote: »

Crystal Ball transformation? I have a mighty need.
    Hope I have time to play...
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855

Their description sounds like a 2x potion that lasts for 7 days, when in reality it lasts for 10 minutes and expires in 7 days if you don't use it.
    PeloiMizukiHayama
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 15, 2018

Their description sounds like a 2x potion that lasts for 7 days, when in reality it lasts for 10 minutes and expires in 7 days if you don't use it.

Oh please, this is not the first time when such misinformation occurs. I'm no longer surprised.