Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Textured & Patterned Dye Ampoules

TiernieTiernie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
IGN: Tiernie Server: Alexina

I would like to suggest textures and patterns in dye ampoules.

I think that giving our clothing texture and pattern options would spice up the wonderful clothing in Mabinogi. All you would have to do is add random texture and pattern sets to the coloring of a dye ampoule. It would also look better than flashy dyes. I could see having tiny flowers, feathers, houndstooth, wool, and many more patterns and textures.
THICCthighssavelives

Comments

• YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Flowers, Checkers, Plaid, "Wooly", spots, "Wild" like the swimsuit.

Sounds good~
  • TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Ohhhh... One called Mermaid with fishy scales would be cool too.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Or if the dye system doesn't work, take a look at Revelation Online. They have seperate items that mingle the texture system into the dye system.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Beautiful idea! It would take some work, yes, but it would generate many hours of entertainment and probably money. A good investment IMO.