Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MapleStory 2 Confirmed!

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited June 1, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Well, since the last of the Closed Beta invites were sent out, and the beta's running for about a week or so, I wonder when the official opening is.

I mean, Mabi had a closed beta and then an open beta, and the full release was like... a day after the end of the OB, so it makes me wonder what's planned for May Puu Si To Riiiii 2.

Well, last time I heard, the CM confirmed there will only be Closed Beta and then the Official Release, but she never clarified on how mant CBTs there will be, when they'll be, etc.
    So now we're just waiting on official news. :L
    Greta wrote: »
    Lmao so much salt is happening right now, some kids are sad for not being chosen for Closed Beta rofl. Some guy in Maletory 2 Twitter even threatened publicly to DDoS the servers. Also some other guy even commented saying "my 2 accounts got accepted, will give away one account to random liker". This is ridiculous... :D

Yeah, all the kiddies from the original showed up and went at it haha
    Now everyone is just nagging Nexon for release.

I hope there is another closed beta just to put them in their place. >:D
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited June 1, 2018
    Liberate wrote: »
    Oh yeah, forgot to say that i decided to register for Beta and got accepted at first try.
    My laptop is going to roast. R.I.P.

The game is extremely toaster friendly, especially after the optimization patch.
    2ezkxle.png

what on earth is a geforce or this radeon business :^)
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Eh game does not look that great to be honest, is what id like to say but does show some fun aspects that could be to my liking. Plus it appears to run well with the requirements it has, or at least i hope it does.

Hope it succeeds in NA :3
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Well.. They confirmed Closed Beta 2. It will happen sometime in July.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 24, 2018
    I'm not particularly sore about not being accepted into this beta, EVEN THOUGH I was accepted in all other previous betas for other Nexon titles in the last 5 years. It does make you wonder what qualified you to be accepted. Maplestory does have a history of severe favoritism and corrupt GM's. More so than any other Nexon title, ever.
    SpaceCat
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »
    I'm not particularly sore about not being accepted into this beta, EVEN THOUGH I was accepted in all other previous betas for other Nexon titles in the last 5 years. It does make you wonder what qualified you to be accepted. Maplestory does have a history of severe favoritism and corrupt GM's. More so than any other Nexon title, ever.

Well... I almost never played Maplestory before and i got accepted on the very first round. So yeah... Pretty sure you will have your luck getting in the Closed Beta 2, they will be doubling invitations now. I think they will try to hold out like... 20k players now? Said they need to test out their server capacity. My boyfriend was kinda bummed out when he wasn't accepted lol.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Gaea wrote: »

Well... I almost never played Maplestory before and i got accepted on the very first round. So yeah... Pretty sure you will have your luck getting in the Closed Beta 2, they will be doubling invitations now. I think they will try to hold out like... 20k players now? Said they need to test out their server capacity. My boyfriend was kinda bummed out when he wasn't accepted lol.

they also mentioned closed beta 2 will have a founder's pack to purchase to get in so just about anyone can play as long as they are willing to pay. I tried a founder's pack for another game once and it worked out quite well so I don't see any problems with maplestory 2 doing it. there is also talk about how they plan to make 2 separate servers in the NA, one for East coast and another for West coast which most players are against.
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
  • GretaGreta
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I was interested until they lied to me straight faced. I don't mind being turned down for the beta. That doesn't bother me. Lying to my face about it (live on Twitter) bothers me. I lost interest immediately afterwards. It's a pretty good indication of where things are going. It's one thing to mediate or try to please; it's a whole different thing to lie.

What did they lie to you? o.o
  • GretaGreta
    Lmaooo founder packs are so overpriced and each of them have different main prize which means if you want everything you will need to waste like 300$.
    Sherri[Deleted User]