Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reforging shuriken

FinityFinity
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
in Help
I've been trying to reforge gacha pre-rank 1 anju's shuriken with event reforges+fine reforges from shop. I've used around 15 and each time I reforge the level of rolls are always below 10, mostly ranging between 3~7 -even with swirl cutscene- as if my shurikens are rank 2.... Is this normal for shurikens?

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    15 reforges isn't a lot. My shuriken took 90 fines until I finally got shuriken max 17 and before that I rarely seen any effects above level 10. That might've been my bad luck but I have terrible experience with reforging shurikens in general. I once tried to reforge a R1 Hagi shuriken, never seen any effects above level 10 at all iirc. The cutscene sometimes don't really mean anything..I don't get how they work either.
  • ShroomsterShroomster
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Refined Reforge Plus 8)
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Shroomster wrote: »
    Refined Reforge Plus 8)

I wasted all on my gloves to get absolutely nothing