Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A newbie looking for a spanish guild

ValdumValdum
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Guild and Party Recruitment
That, my English is very bad and they do not give me the neurons to carry conversations in English. If you know any guild that speaks Spanish. Thank you.

Comments

• AtsukonAtsukon
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    El único gremio en español que conozco es Asesinos, la piedra del gremio se encuentra cerca del Stonhege de Tailltean. Creo que tienen Facebook, puedes buscar más acerca de ellos ahí.

De cualquier manera, mi ign es "atsukon" por si necsitas más ayuda.
    Valdum
  • ValdumValdum
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Muchas gracias, ya me uní a una que se llama Mistica.

Te agregare de amigos ig por si tengo alguna consulta, nuevamente muchas gracias.