Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Show Event

YoridenYoriden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
edited April 17, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I've noticed that some people have some really beautifully custom dyed pets- so why not an event to show them off?
Even if it's just a forum event, though I'd be all over an in-game pet show too- there are just some really pretty pets on Mabi. Let's give them some love. =3

Maybe just set it up to show them off (be it with screenshots on the forum or summoning them in-game) and then have people vote for their favorite, just to keep it fair. Naturally you shouldn't be able to vote for your own pet.

I'd like if it was tiered with multiple winners, of course, and maybe if there were pet-related prizes to be handed out, and a small participation prize. Some items could be the Luxe Pink Collar, Red Collar of Health, Blue Collar of Mana and Yellow Collar of Stamina? Or Mini Pets, they're borderline useless enough.

I might just be a bit of a pet-crazy player.

IGN: Yoriden
Server: Ruairi

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    We could cut out all the red tape and make this thread the pet show-off thread. We could even vote using a poll if you post it. :)