Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Partner] Adopt The Little Orphan Permanently!

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited April 19, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
180410_590x165_princess_maker.jpg
I want to adopt her and punch those who make her cry in the face!

Here i am with a new crazy suggestion, we have a new event! You can adopt an orphan and help her train her skills and work towards her dreams while she waits for her parents that promised they will be back in 100 nights. *Blood starts boiling...*

I want to adopt her more permanently, call me crazy but i have a feeling we will never see little Alyn again once the event is over. I want the dev-team to make her into a partner, just like the commerce partner or the maid and butler combo.

We don't have that many partners anyways so please add little Alyn to the list, let us adopt her for real.
(I might be a bit sentimental here but i really want to give her a home or a new family for her, we can cook, sing or train as much as she wants and play together again. <3 )

Thank you in advance.
Maramon
Alexina Server

alnysdfh3.png
  1. Do you want to adopt the orphan Alyn?11 votes
    1. Yes! Let me take her in and give her a home.
       91% (10 votes)
    2. No, ive trained her to be independent, she will be fine on her own.
       9% (1 vote)

Comments

• YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    edited April 19, 2018
    Let me take her in! ; 3; I feel so sorry for her...

(If Nexon made it need money, I'd pay it ASAP.)