Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I Keep crashing when I change channel to ch5

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited April 21, 2018 in Technical Support
I was doing daily the other day in Taillteann "rescue the scouts" and had someone drop me inside
but when i was inside, the player that was in my party wasn't there there was no exit or info button, the npc scouts and the enemies didnt spawn,
at first I could walk around but after a few seconds I started glitching back to where I was and wasnt able to move
I tried to go to my hs but thats not possible so I assumed that using continent warp would be impossible too
so I tried to change channels and it kind of worked but when i tried to change channel to ch5 I keep crashing
I logged in to other channels and it works fine the only channel that i keep crashing is ch5
I already tried repairing installation and still keep crashing when logging in to ch5 or changing channelto ch5
Im going to try and send a support ticket later but it would be so much better if I could fix this with out making one
if anyone experienced this before and was able to get it fixed please tell me how u got it fixed
I think Ive read this kind of problem before in the past forum so I dont think this problem is new

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    A known glitch. The server still has you listed as logged into that channel (even though you're not). So every time u try to go to it it will crash. You will have to wait till the server reset to log into that channel again.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    oh ok so I just have to wait till Thursday for it to get fixed
    thanks for the help