Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

L-Rod Cave System (Longa Desert)

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
edited April 21, 2018 in Help
Currently trying to get sucked into the cave system via the "smoke" but my character gets no prompts that I'll fall into the cave system.

Using the warm/cold L Rods to dig or fill in the smoke doesn't get me sucked in either. Is there a pre required quest that needs to be done in order to go in

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Not sure this still applies, below link indicate only few area works.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2310/cant-access-underground-tunnel
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Try the area where the giant statues with the yellow hearts spawn.

The number of times I've fallen into ant hell while trying to find hearts isn't funny any more.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited April 30, 2018
    @Animelove89 , if I'm not mistaken, you may fall there without digging or stacking sand. That means you only use L-Rod Exploration skill at detected places. Digging might possibly help sometimes, but I've never done it.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think that the caves you fall into are the same that are found under Vales SW, on the two sides of Solea.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 1, 2018
    Musicat wrote: »
    @Animelove89 , if I'm not mistaken, you may fall there without digging or stacking sand. That means you only use L-Rod Exploration skill at detected places. Digging might possibly help sometimes, but I've never done it.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think that the caves you fall into are the same that are found under Vales SW, on the two sides of Solea.

Nope, these are totally two different caves. There are 3 caves: 2 caves which help you to reach Solea (in Rano and Physis) and there is Ant Hell cave which you can fall into during L-rod exploration in Connous.