Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Full game download when update

ChrysonoeChrysonoe
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
Hello :3
I noticed that my launcher tries to download the full game when there is a new update. It happened twice and yesterday was the last time.
Even restarting the launcher does not help. I have to wait until the full game is downloaded again even though it is installed on my computer. The extra game that is downloaded during this process dissappears after the download is completed.
Sometimes starting the launcher triggers an extra download, without me clicking anything or giving permission to do so.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you :3