Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost to the server?

MusicatMusicat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
edited April 25, 2018 in Mari Chat
Hello everyone. It's a backup thread created just in case someone can't find me in-game. I named the thread after an expired MabiNovel by Don't-Remember-Who "Lost to the world". It contained some wise thoughts, however, they totally missed proper visual and sound frame. Anyway, I'm not able to play due to some technical issues that I don't know how to fix. So, if anyone's looking for Musicat, I'm somewhere here unless the same happens with the site.
P. S. Simple solutions for complex problems. Polls for fun.
  1. Have you been looking for Musicat on Mari?6 votes
    1. Don't even know who that is!
       50% (3 votes)
    2. No, not really.
       33% (2 votes)
    3. Only wondered once where that one has gone.
       17% (1 vote)
    4. Sure, missed that one a lot.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    You were the one who made the MabiNovel "Days before the Anniversary" or something like that, right?
    Or I'm confusing you with someone else. I'm sure you've published a MabiNovel, though.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited April 26, 2018
    @Fluorette , yes, that was my novel. Hope people liked it. And you actually wrote just the right name! And there were a couple more before.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I liked it. I saw that a number of people transcribed to it as well (before it expired), so hopefully that means they actually liked it and, you know, weren't just transcribing for the sake of the guide quest. =p
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited June 4, 2018
    Seriously, why not transcribe something you like instead of a random something for the quest. :p I also did so when I was completing it. Not that I liked the MabiNovel transcribed a lot, but it was neat and comforting. It was "Ode to father" by Hana707. Short and positive.