Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Get booted out of Falias with 14 peoples

LoliprinceLoliprince
Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
edited April 28, 2018 in Incomplete Bugs
1) Squad party and Regular party can enter and do Falias treasure quest, which I tried by myself via squad party. But the issue is over 8 people can enter, yet they can't do the quest as Falias boots us out with a text "...Return to World" or something similar, I vaguely remember the text. So the game might thinks we automatically won?? I dont't know how games work.

2)To recreate the issue: Get more than 8 people, Enter Falias, and head to the altar. Result: Everyone will get booted while the leader tries to activate the altar or go to the altar.

3)Expectation: Everyone should be able to do the quest.

(Can't post any pictures or video because I won't be able to gather over 8 people again anytime soon)
Server: Tarlach
IGN: xgenocide