Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Game closes at login page

sardinesardine
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
I have a problem with the game.
Game closes every time i'm at the login screen.
I'm already inside the game, waiting for the character screen to appear but it closes. No error message is shown.
Need help please.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Game closing out without showing an error is usually due to the game being shutdown by an outside program (windows DEP, your A-V, etc...). Be sure you have exceptions in everything for Mabi and that it is set to 'Always Run as Admin'. There is still the possibility that the game has glitched. Have you ran the 'Repair Installation' located in game settings (the little cog wheel in the launcher)?
  • CaisysCaisys
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I am having the same problem. I ran it as administrator and did "repair installation" and it still autocloses.