Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Issue with A culinary dream - Adult

PaulonPaulon
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited May 1, 2018 in Help
After I get and use the book once it tells me to talk to shena about the customer but the marker is in the resterant but shena won't respond to me. Also Gordon says something in Korean after I read the book.
The problem is that talking to shena doesn't show any special dialogue, so I'm stuck at the part where I have talk to her, as the quest isn't ticking off that I talked to her.
Edit: I should have included the second part

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Paulon wrote: »
    After I get and use the book once it tells me to talk to shena about the customer but the marker is in the resterant but shena won't respond to me. Also Gordon says something in Korean after I read the book.

Don't you have to wait 36 minutes to use the book a second time?

Also, you should've screenshotted what Gordon said and posted it here.
    Leinei
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Yes, as Iyasenu said, you have to wait to use the book a second time to continue. There is a small timer that's hard to notice (at least it was for me).
    Leinei
  • PaulonPaulon
    edited May 1, 2018
    The problem is that talking to shena doesn't show any special dialogue, so I'm stuck at the part where I have talk to her, as the quest isn't ticking off that I talked to her.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 1, 2018
    Check your channel to see if it's tagged for Event. Maybe there's an issue with that. Try channel changing and see what happens? If that doesn't work, see if you can drop the book and pick it back up.

Basically, Sheena should say that it shouldn't be long before the person with the reservation shows up.

If that doesn't work, contact Customer Service via Live Chat. They will probably require you to log off in order to handle the problem.
    Paulon
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Not sure if it applies in this case, but are you on the fighter questline. I recall there were issues in the past for players on that questline.
    Paulon
  • PaulonPaulon
    I am on the fighter quest line.
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Do try to complete it, I recall people mentioned at certain point in the quest Shena is not usable in events or other quests
    Paulon
  • PaulonPaulon
    edited May 1, 2018
    Yep it's definitely the fighter quest during it, according to the wiki I'm trying to talk to a glitched version of her.
  • PaulonPaulon
    I was at the part were I had to cook a fish so I completed that quest and the correct Shena spawned and I was able to compete A culinary dream adult. Thanks downbook, I was wondering why I couldn't buy anything from her.