Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G1 Storyline

UtopiUtopi
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Incomplete Bugs
I recently reinstalled the game to play through it with a few friends as new characters. While progressing through G1, we discovered that the story is a bit bugged in the sense that Kristell does not tell you story. We talked through keywords to obtain the certain key items to do the dungeons she wanted us to do but if we didn't, the quest would progress as if you did talk to her but you wouldn't be able to do certain things unless you went to keywords to talk to her. I didn't realize this and did rabbie normal about 3 times before realizing what the issue was.

I suppose its a minor thing but it is cutting out a little bit of lore is all. :(