Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Obtain Barri Spirit Dungeon Pass

OrangeGelOrangeGel
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
in Help
I've recently returned to Mabinogi after nearly a decade and found that what method I used to obtain a Spirit Weapon back in the day completely skipped over the keyword (Ancient Spirit Fossil) to get into the Barri Spirit Dungeon, and now I can't even repair my spirit weapon since I haven't seen anyone sell the fossils or spirit liqueur. While I figure I can get on another character and do the quest on him to get the keyword since I have a 100 Prof weapon, he would likely end up dying a lot.

Is there any current way to get the Ancient Spirit Fossil keyword on a character that already has a spirit weapon, or will I have to stock up on feathers, bandages, and make a ton of potions? (At least it would go towards my potion making skill!)

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    You are in for a huge surprise then. Mabi has evolved and been added to a LOT since then. I don't remember how to get into that dungeon while in your dilemma since I (or almost anyone else) don't use egos anymore because there are many much better weapons in game now. Sadly egos were never updated as the game was.
  • KingOfFateKingOfFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Should still be possible to get the keyword