Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[EXTENDED] Sound of Spring: Love Blooms

Comments

• CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    CDMaril wrote: »
    so how is this event work??
    "Complete the daily quest a total of 22 times: Homestead Cherry Blossom Tree and Pond" is that means i have to save up 22 notes to turn in for the Homestead Cherry Blossom Tree and Pond?

The daily quest requires you to turn in Heidi's note for a bouquet, which you then deliver to Luke. You only need to do that once to finish the daily quest, and you have to do the daily quest 22 times to get the Cherry Blossom Tree and Pong.

However, you can stay logged in for two hours to get all six notes, which you can turn in for boxes which have the homestead props in them.

thanks
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    No greenhouse? can anyone confirm if its not there this year? i missed out on it last time..
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Kiruah wrote: »
    No greenhouse? can anyone confirm if its not there this year? i missed out on it last time..

Zero green house
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    so I completed the daily quest three times, but no'true mission of heart courrier' quest. did anyone else get it? or do we get it after reset tomorrow (sunday)?

also, anyone know what this 'true love truly blooms' quest is supposed to be that's mentioned in the announcement? info seems lacking on how to get it
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I didn't get it after completing the 3rd one either. Makes me guess that we may get it after the reset.
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    same, no new quest. i wish they worded things better to avoid confusement.

also shame i missed the greenhouse for longer. *sigh* Ohwell maybe next time?
    Sayabloody
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 5, 2018
    I sort of feel like they mixed up quest names in there. My theory is that after you complete daily 3 times, you receive a new type of daily quest named "True Love Truly Blooms" which will give you boxes with better RNG for HS items in it. So in conclusion, after you do daily quest total of 22 times, THEN you receive that "True Mission of Heart Courier's" quest, which THEN will give you that new pond HS item, because it's illogical that you will receive same final reward TWICE. Needs some fixing, if you read it really carefully, you can clearly see some mistakes made in there. (Nexon being Nexon. Every. Time. Tsk.)
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Have to do the event for 25 days to get the tree
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Welp, R.I.P. This is so messy.
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Greta wrote: »
    I sort of feel like they mixed up quest names in there. My theory is that after you complete daily 3 times, you receive a new type of daily quest named "True Love Truly Blooms" which will give you boxes with better RNG for HS items in it. So in conclusion, after you do daily quest total of 22 times, THEN you receive that "True Mission of Heart Courier's" quest, which THEN will give you that new pond HS item, because it's illogical that you will receive same final reward TWICE. Needs some fixing, if you read it really carefully, you can clearly see some mistakes made in there. (Nexon being Nexon. Every. Time. Tsk.)

oh gosh Nexon...is there a GM can answer that ?? we havent got new new quest. so messy
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I got my 'true love truly blooms' quest automatically when I while doing the daily quest. the 4th daily also immediately counts toward the first req. so guess that question solved itself
  • someusernamesomeusername
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    VioletBoy wrote: »
    Yea i noticed I'm getting the notes too fast. But should I give the notes to Heidi now or wait for the issue to be fix?

The news post says the notes should arrive once every 20 minutes.
    I got them once a minute (until I had 5) after completing the first quest.
    Additional quests are also not arriving.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Updated Quest Name.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    So I've done the spring quest every day since Thursday, and my quest completion count is at 1 after today's quest. Is this as intended?

ellK8GI.jpg
  • KttyKtty
    edited May 7, 2018
    Yes. That quest doesn't show till the 4th day. That's when that one begins.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    So I've done the spring quest every day since Thursday, and my quest completion count is at 1 after today's quest. Is this as intended?

ellK8GI.jpg

It should be at like two not one.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    @Opalthira Ah, right right. I skipped Sunday.
    @Ktty Gotcha ☺
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    @Caterex Beside the Dunbarton moon gate.

Use the location check button for exact location.
    Z0kJFTT.jpg

She want there at that point of time, but now she is. Thanks
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited May 14, 2018
    i did it since Thursday also.....didn't get a note from Luke til the 4th day to give to Heidi.....quest shows only 1 out of 3 on the first one.....0 out of 6 on the next .... is this how it works ????.....that means it'll take 9 (or more) days to fulfill just the first part ????
  • KttyKtty
    edited May 14, 2018
    ookie wrote: »
    i did it since Thursday also.....didn't get a note from Luke til the 4th day to give to Heidi.....quest shows only 1 out of 3 on the first one.....0 out of 6 on the next .... is this how it works ????.....that means it'll take 9 (or more) days to fulfill just the first part ????

That's as intended. There's several posts about it, just a few posts up from yours.