Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[EXTENDED] Sound of Spring: Love Blooms

Comments

• GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    So if I started this event today (computer broke) would I be able to get the end reward?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    So if I started this event today (computer broke) would I be able to get the end reward?

if you started today (may 15 server time), then yes. but you only have 23 days if I counted correctly, so you can't afford to miss a day
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    @Mabi6
    Yes you can. If I calculated it correctly, you could only miss 2 days from the day you asked this question and still get the rewards from completing the event quests. To be safe, I would suggest not missing a single day if you can help it. So have fun, enjoy Mabi and get those new homestead decorations!!
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Thank you for replying! I'll try not to miss a day >.<