Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekend Hot Days

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
It's that time again for some weekend Hot Days! Log in each weekend for some awesome prizes. Check out the full details here!

mbw-1169-590x165-header.jpg

Weekend Hot Days

Event Details:

• Must stay logged in for 36 minutes to receive the rewards.
  • Character must be level 30 or above to participate.

Event Days:

• (Sat.) May 5th: 10 Pon
  • (Sun.) May 6th: 10 AP Potion
  • (Sat.) May 12th: Meditation Potion (Strong)
  • (Sun.) May 13th: 10 AP Potion
  • (Sat.) May 19th: Skill Training Seal (50)(Event)
  • (Sun.) May 20th: 10 AP Potion
  • (Sat.) May 26th: Support Puppet (30 Days) Box
  • (Sun.) May 27th: 10 AP Potion
  • (Sat.) June 2nd: Commerce Reforging Tool (Event)(15 Days)
  • (Sun.) June 3rd: 10 AP Potion

Support Puppet (30 Days) Box Details:

• The box will expire after 15 days.
  • The box will give one of the Support Puppets below:
  • Morrighan Support Puppet (30 Days)
  • Neamhain Support Puppet (30 Days)
  • Cichol Support Puppet (30 Days)
  • Macha Support Puppet (30 Days)
  • You cannot use a Permanent Coupon on these Support Puppets.
JazmynMabskmk

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Can we get better prizes? How about rebirth potions instead of AP potions. That commerce reforge and support puppet can be tossed in the garbage too. How about credne reforges instead yo
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 3, 2018
    AP is perfect for those of us who don't feel like grinding out levels on a daily basis to drop 3 or 4 expired event rebirth potions. Commerce reforge is great and they don't give enough out (seriously, 10 needed for ONE tool... needless to say I've only got one for myself and lucked out on a purchase.) and I love my support puppet so it will give those who don't have them the opportunity to know what it feels like to skip orb rooms and see maps in dungeons for an apparently future support puppet Gacha.

Wonderful gifts for doing a whole lot of nothing. Why complain?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah, I love all these, but I wish the Support Puppets were permanent. Maybe they're going to release a Support Puppet Box (like Master Pet Box, but instead Support Puppets?)?
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited May 3, 2018
    I'm not complaining per se, just saying I'd like to see more AP? A rebirth pot would give you more AP. I don't need any AP but it's not like I'm asking for anything I particularly need :P
    Leinei wrote: »
    Yeah, I love all these, but I wish the Support Puppets were permanent. Maybe they're going to release a Support Puppet Box (like Master Pet Box, but instead Support Puppets?)?

probably a lead up to a gacha release haha oh boy!

All in all you're right, who can argue with free stuff. I'm just thankful for the free reforges we got :)
    JazmynBronzebreak
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited May 3, 2018
    yeah....get you hooked on the temporary one so you'll want to pay over $70 for a permanent one.....seriously, did the Vindictus marketing team take over Mabi recently

last few events were totally awesome, but why the need to balance all that awesomeness with .....ewww
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    ookie wrote: »
    yeah....get you hooked on the temporary one so you'll want to pay over $70 for a permanent one.....seriously, did the Vindictus marketing team take over Mabi recently

last few events were totally awesome, but why the need to balance all that awesomeness with .....ewww

The puppets you get from the hottime are worth 500k-1m. Thats not 70$
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited May 3, 2018
    i didn't say puppets.....the $70 was in reference to the overpriced pet with the latest Academy box....plus, who's dumb enough to pay for a puppet that expires in 30 days, and that most likely won't be tradable in the first place
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ookie wrote: »
    i didn't say puppets.....the $70 was in reference to the overpriced pet with the latest Academy box....plus, who's dumb enough to pay for a puppet that expires in 30 days, and that most likely won't be tradable in the first place

Wat...
  • DueFussDueFuss
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    So, i already had 10 pons. yesterday said i received 10 pons. Does the new 10 pons simply overwrite the old 10 pons? 'Cause i still only have 10 pons...
  • KannaBestGirlKannaBestGirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    50 AP overall? That's too low.. You can get that doing 2 shadow missions. I mean, other summer events we got triple and double ap events. C'mon nexon, it's summer. I've been waiting for summer all year to be free and play mabinogi all day and this are all the events we have. :(
  • KannaBestGirlKannaBestGirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    50 AP overall? That's too low.. You can get that doing 2 shadow missions. I mean, other summer events we got triple and double ap events. C'mon nexon, it's summer. I've been waiting
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    There was just a a double ap event like a month ago and on top of that they sold boxes that give out x2 ap.
    The market is literally cluttered with ap crystals right now.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Summer events normally don't start till summer. Which is Juneish. Thats when most people are out of school and people have time off work.