Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[SOLVED] Can't complete Alyn An Honorable Dream

ZengZeng
Mabinogi Rep: 320
edited May 4, 2018 in Help
SOLVED: You need to use the Enlistment Form item that will go into your special storage tab by default if there is space to "Talk to Alyn", even though the quest marker directs you to where she stands.

What is the issue?
After completing each quest 5 times for Alyn she no longer appears at her usual spot in Dunbarton. This makes it impossible to reminisce about her when you get the Honorable Dream - Adult quest

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Receive the Honorable Dream - Adult quest after receiving the Reminisce About Alyn quest

What do you expect to happen instead?
I expect there should be some way in which we can actually complete this quest or this quest should not be available during the reminisce quest line. I am guessing this was just an oversight by the developers to make her disappear but still require talking to her for this quest as this is the only one in which you need to actually talk to Alyn who is now gone.

Character: Lochness
Server: Alexina

DUiTtdd.jpg

Comments

• ZingermanZingerman
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Also running into this problem. Opened a ticket earlier today but no response so far.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    This was posted in another thread.....
    Opalthira wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »
    So I got the new quest but Alyn is gone! I see the quest marker for her but she just isn't there. Where is she for the final quests?

You need to use the item kristell gives you to "talk to alyn"
  • ZengZeng
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    edited May 4, 2018
    What item does Kristell give you? I don't see any item being received from her?

EDIT: Ok found it, it's the enlistment form that goes into the special storage ME tab

Thanks for the replies!
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Ah2Q9.png

The real bug is that the instruction text appears like this and disappears after a while without a trace.

Needs to be bigger, flashier and require several confirmations from the player that they understood the instruction.
  • HeartlessJoeHeartlessJoe
    Same for me, another picture just to spice up.
    jdtfw9

It would be VERY nice to not waste anymore days with this glitch...
  • HeartlessJoeHeartlessJoe
    Same for me, another picture just to spice up.
    jdtfw9

It would be VERY nice to not miss any