Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Catching up

xninjabluexxninjabluex
Mabinogi Rep: 640
in Help
Hey guys, it's been a long time!

Just recently logged back onto my main on alexina 2 days ago and boy has there been new changes D:
My last day in mabinogi was 19/04/2017 and having come back after so long, it's been kinda overwhelming to get back into the mix lmao. Out of curiosity, does anybody have a short list of system changes/implementations i could read? I've noticed a number of changes such as: New Squire missions, Homestead update, Auction House Tab, the Chain Clash class and a small hotfix with Ampersand censor bypassing. I can't help but wonder if i've missed anything else.

Has the game improved? Are we keeping up with the monthly 'Server Merge' forum threads repeatedly? :D

Comments

• AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    you can fly in dunbee and tir now :3
  • xninjabluexxninjabluex
    Alalarose wrote: »
    you can fly in dunbee and tir now :3

I can finally look down on all those fashiongi peasants? Yay
  • WolfpheWolfphe
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I only came back recently myself! Last time i logged in was sometime in 2014 i believe.
  • xninjabluexxninjabluex
    Wolfphe wrote: »
    I only came back recently myself! Last time i logged in was sometime in 2014 i believe.

Welcome back as well. I think you'll find more to catching up to do than I have lmao