Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Replacement for Mabinogi Ambassadors?

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited May 15, 2018
    Let's just say some people, are busy outside the game and these programs unfortunately came around the time real-life made its impact.

What the others said about the program is true. It is fun meeting new people but was also a detriment to others that need help in certain areas while others casually went about their business instead of doing what was needed. However, the whole thing was really sort of faulty since the volunteers did not know how to function in the setting given to them. Some left right away because of what inconvenience they themselves may have placed everyone else in or it took time away from real-life situations.

"It's a feature."
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    200.gif

If anyone wants me to forum moderate or otherwise. I could guide new people, but that sounds awfully boring and dangerous, despite I likely having sufficient knowledge. :p

Sure you've been around for a pretty long time. I'd vote for yah. = w=
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited May 31, 2018
    does anyone actually need help to play this game?

can these ppl actually tie their shoelaces

btw
    200.gif

If anyone wants me to forum moderate or otherwise. I could guide new people, but that sounds awfully boring and dangerous, despite I likely having sufficient knowledge. :p

sure why not, we don't have anyone powertripping around these forums anyway pretending to be doing god's work, whatever happened to our lovely mods from 2015?
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    You do not need to have a special badge or permission to help players in or out of the game ^_^. Just stick around and help whenever people have questions or point them in the direction of people who can do so.
    Bronzebreak
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    You do not need to have a special badge or permission to help players in or out of the game ^_^. Just stick around and help whenever people have questions or point them in the direction of people who can do so.

This is honestly the correct answer.

I will however echo Hellkaizer and some of the other people's voices though that the feature was entirely biased and deserved to die in a dumpster fire. The first group picked was at least 2/3 people that Sabina had already known who had done little to nothing for the community, and it did nothing but create an ego bubble for them to lord over others. Kaizer getting banned just for questioning the obvious bias made it even worse, because Sabina was already in 2-3 instances/scandals involving playing favorites and rigging things(not commenting on if they were true or not). One of Alexina's first ones was a dude who was pretty well known on the server for aggressively hitting on/harassing girls for irl pictures...and someone Sabina was on good terms with. That kinda thing ruined it's chances from the start.

There were some good people in the program, but they were good people before and after the thing ended. They didn't "need" something to be kind to others, or given special treatment for it. Those are the people who ironically deserved praise and I wish kept their Helper titles.