Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Server cannot be reached??

KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
edited May 8, 2018 in Technical Support
Hello. I'm having trouble logging in Mabi since just a few hours ago. Nexon Launcher loads and Mabi does too, but it shows a log in screen.
cCGbF3I.jpg
When I try to log in using this screen, it gives me a message "Server cannot be reached." I've already repaired, reinstalled and restarted. Anyone knows how I can fix this?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    If your getting that screen it's because the Nexon launcher is failing to pass the login info to the client. Sadly there are many reasons that this can be happening. Did your A-V update just before this? Many A-V software block needed functions for the launcher/client unless you have exceptions for all of them (also be sure launcher/client are set to always run as admin). Your launcher could've become damaged (reinstalling launcher only possible solution I know for that scenario). Some people have reported a problem with severe lagginess do to a recent windows 10 update (and I suppose it could cause your problem too if your on Windows 10). If this is the reason, uninstalling the update and preventing it from installing until Nexon does what it needs to correct the problem caused by the update would be the only solution.