Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Phoenix Egg Hatching Event

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I wish the pet whistles were tradeable because I don't really think I want mine. I hope I don't keep getting them.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 16, 2018
    I wish the pet whistles were tradeable because I don't really think I want mine. I hope I don't keep getting them.

You can always try and cook the bird. Just don't burn let the dish turn into ashes, or else you'll have to start all over again. ;)

*Puns
    KttyMizukiHayamaWolfandWolfRadiant DawnJazmyn
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Got the title yesterday, just hoping for the pet next C= I'm gonna level 200 that cutie

Why? You can't mount it and it doesn't have any special skills.

And 2x2 inv space, lol
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 16, 2018
    Please check the news page on the mini pet trade-ability.

You can always try and cook the bird. Just don't burn let the dish turn into ashes, or else you'll have to start all over again. ;)

*Puns

Jazmyn wrote: »
    DueFuss wrote: »
    I got a bird the last two days, soooo, IMO, they're definitely not rare.... and... what am I supposed to do with 2? T-T Lol.

Congratulations! :D I hope to join the club. Hope you're new pets continue to bring you much joy for many years to come. ;)

Lol, thanks. I did leave it in whistle form for now though; I wish I could just give it to someone.

You can, you just have to purchase a Pet Adoption Medal from the Cash Shop, or wait for an attendance event to drop one.
    Screenshot Link (Site overloads the IMG.)

3DI4i9A.gif

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Got the title yesterday, just hoping for the pet next C= I'm gonna level 200 that cutie

Why? You can't mount it and it doesn't have any special skills.

Bcuz it's KAWAII!!!!! ♥♥♥
    Darkpixie99
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Day 156111313...

So far gems and mercenary scrolls...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wonder why the whistle is of a Mini Thunderbird, anyways.

A Mini Phoenix pet would've fit more.

I mean, there's already a homestead decoration of the phoenix, so it could work.
    offwithyourheadsGaby5011
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I wonder why the whistle is of a Mini Thunderbird, anyways.

A Mini Phoenix pet would've fit more.

I mean, there's already a homestead decoration of the phoenix, so it could work.

Umm, cuz the mini thunderbird (and the reg one too actually) look more like what you'd expect a pet phoenix to look like? At least that's what i think. Personally, I'd give it a longer neck, a few "peacock eyes" in the tail and the head plume
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

*Puns

I got a bird the last two days, soooo, IMO, they're definitely not rare.... and... what am I supposed to do with 2? T-T Lol.

Congratulations! :D I hope to join the club. Hope you're new pets continue to bring you much joy for many years to come. ;)

Lol, thanks. I did leave it in whistle form for now though; I wish I could just give it to someone.

You can, you just have to purchase a Pet Adoption Medal from the Cash Shop, or wait for an attendance event to drop one.

3DI4i9A.gif

Oh, cause I am totally willing to waste an adoption medal on this.
    WolfandWolfJazmyn
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

*Puns

3DI4i9A.gif

Oh, cause I am totally willing to waste an adoption medal on this.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

It's not a mount, it has literally no inventory, and it's not much more powerful than the regular thunderbird (though it does seems to have a few points higher base stats. Like. 2 points, lol). If any of these aspects were different, then it might be worth something on the market. But as it stands, it's just a cute little bird. I like that it's cute, but it's definitely something that very few people would be interested in shelling money out for.