Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Screen black?

KatharpyKatharpy
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited May 10, 2018 in Technical Support
Started up my launcher today and when Mabi starts it's all black. When i resize the screen I can see a flash of the screen but it just goes back to black.
Also tried restarting my computer, still didn't fix it.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Your not the first to report this problem. Sadly no one is providing enough info in order to possible determine the cause. There have been new updates to windows 10 that people have reported alot of lag in the launcher because of. Did your graphics driver possible update recently? Mabi tends to not do well with newest updates to graphics drivers (so possibly with the launcher as well). If those don't work please provide PC make/model/specs, graphics make/model/specs, windows OS version 7/8.1/10, etc... .
  • KatharpyKatharpy
    Ktty wrote: »
    Your not the first to report this problem. Sadly no one is providing enough info in order to possible determine the cause. There have been new updates to windows 10 that people have reported alot of lag in the launcher because of. Did your graphics driver possible update recently? Mabi tends to not do well with newest updates to graphics drivers (so possibly with the launcher as well). If those don't work please provide PC make/model/specs, graphics make/model/specs, windows OS version 7/8.1/10, etc... .

I don't think I've updated my drivers in a while and it just started happening today. Here are the specs:
    - Win 7
    - Intel i5
    - 12 GB ram
    - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3gb

Thanks for the tip though!
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    You didn't provide a make and model for the PC. Is it a custom build?
  • KatharpyKatharpy
    Ktty wrote: »
    You didn't provide a make and model for the PC. Is it a custom build?

Oh sorry, i think it might be a Dell Inspiron i3847-5078BK Desktop, but I'm not entirely sure.