Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skill Window: Skill Positioning keeps resetting

TheKnownUnknownTheKnownUnknown
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Technical Support
When I move some skills around in the "Skills Tab" window (default hotkey Z) and then relog or move ch's, my skills and where I've put them will move back to some random order. For example, I recently got the "Enthralling Performance" Skill and after relogging it was randomly placed in the middle of the magic skills under the "All" mini-tab. I moved it to be between my music skills (the general location of them under "all" that is) and then after some time, my game crashed (was fighting a dragon and don't have best RAM or graphics chip). I reopened the game and BAM! Enthralling Performance, right back to being in the middle of my magic skills. This even happens when I log off NORMALLY.
It's been happening for about a few months now, but recently it's really getting on my nerves after spending 30+ minutes on organization of the skills.
Mabi/Nexon Mods, where you at?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I've moved this to tech support. If I recall, the skill window will only save the first 10(?) skills that are organized. Anything after that will not be saved when you organize them. I'm not 100% on this though. Hopefully someone more tech savvy will come along. @Ktty ?
    Jazmyn
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Been a while but I do believe that Shoog is correct in that.
    Jazmyn
  • TheKnownUnknownTheKnownUnknown
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    @Shoog (hope that works) I've figured that out, but what's bothersome is that I have a random music skill in the middle of the magic skills. I know they're "orginized" loosely by skill, like mine goes life, combat, knuckle skills, ninja, chain, magic (with the random music between them), alch, DK, demi, Crusader, (random alch), music, puppetry, dual gun, passive life.
    Is it possible to move that one random magic skill down to the music section?