[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

gold or paypal commissions!

KedaruiKedarui
Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
edited May 19, 2018 in Fan Creations
hey all~ i've never posted here before so i guess i'm technically new? i've decided to open an art shop in hopes of improving my art and also getting some gold in game since i've always struggled with that ;w;... i've been drawing for a very long time but i still consider myself an amateur so my prices won't be too high!!

here are some examples of my art:

Full Body
full_body_by_asteriisms-dcbn2ks.png

Waist Up
waist_up_by_asteriisms-dcbn3oj.png

Bust
bust_by_asteriisms-dcbn50c.png

Prices
full body: 1.5mil
waist up: 1mil
bust: 500k
for color, there's three options; color with shading/light, flat colors, and no color. i can't do detailed backgrounds so they'll be transparent or white backgrounds! i struggle with drawing big/muscular characters, so if your character is a giant i hope you don't mind me making them becoming more cutesy.

my IGN is Veoxys and i'm on the Mari server! if people from other servers are interested then maybe we could work something out with irl money through paypal..? i'm thinking the conversion would be something like:
500k = $5.00
1mil = $10.00
1.5mil = $15.00
this can be negotiated though. i've never done commissions before so i'm not sure how to price things ;www;
KrissyPootel

Comments