Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

I'm officially coming back.... o -o

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Alexina Chat
So if you're on Alexina server, do your best to keep me entertained and add me, I've cleared out my friends list too, but I am not expecting much, but I came back last night and saw how super populated the server was and I also bumped into my old waifu Reines- who basically went poof mid convo, and I bumped into a lot of familiar names and old friends/acquaintances.

But it's mostly cause I am helping someone named Mari, who's from Tarlach, start over in Alexina. o -o

So yeah Zaro is back~ = w=
Zephyrmaru
  1. How the hell do you feel about that?17 votes
    1. OH NOOOOOO! ZARO IS BACK! CHAOS AND DISCORD EVERYWHERE! RUN AWAY! D:
       0% (0 votes)
    2. YEAAAAAH! ZARO IS BACK! EVERYTHING WILL BE CRAZY FUN AGAIN! >;D
       12% (2 votes)
    3. Meh. Welcome back.
       18% (3 votes)
    4. Who?...
       71% (12 votes)

Comments

• OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    And so the cycle continues...
    BuffalosZarozian
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Zarozian wrote: »
    But it's mostly cause I am helping someone named Mari, who's from Tarlach, start over in Alexina. o -o

What.

• ZarozianZarozian
    edited May 16, 2018
    Orkane wrote: »
    And so the cycle continues...

OOOH YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!

This has been my latest obsession. The relationship between the characters in this story is beautiful!

Especially that childhood love between Zero Two and Hiro! ;D IT MOVED ME TO TEARS!
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I won't watch it because its a mech anime.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I won't watch it because its a mech anime.

People like you are the ones who have never seen Gurren Lagann! That's why you guys are more prone to pessimism and anxiety, as well as low self esteem!

Give Gurren Lagann a watch! And if you like it, then you will watch Darling In The Franxx as well! As it is made by the same studio!
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Welcome back Zarozian-senpai. I hope you find something interesting to keep you around this time.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    Welcome back Zarozian-senpai. I hope you find something interesting to keep you around this time.

Provide me with something interesting then. = w=
This discussion has been closed.