Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for friends to do SM and to hang out

MhacxkMhacxk
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Alexina Chat
Looking for friends to do SM and to hang out im a new player by the way

Comments

• SantariSantari
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    Hey, I'm late on replying, but if you need help with anything just let me know in-game. I also go around doing dance battles on Ch1 and you're more then welcome to come give it a try and hang out! IGN is Scaz. A few other people that could probably help you out or are just nice people in general are Bronzebreak, nosoupforyou, Mirurin, Lyhalia and VBCG. Just note them before you add to friends list. Welcome to the game my dood.