Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forum Name Changes

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 21, 2018 in Vault
Hello Milletians!

For those requesting a forum name change, we realize this was an offered service in the past. However, due to immense popularity of name change requests, we can no longer offer this service unless your name is inappropriate.

Name changes are still possible, but we will limit them to contest prizes, so not all is lost. Apologies and be on the look out for any forum related contests that offer a forum name change as a reward.

- The Mabinogi and Community Teams
Sherri

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I didn't know there was even a noticeable demand for forum name changes.
    I think I saw one thread a few days ago, but...

I know in-game name changes are something that's been wanted to be brought over to NA Mabi for a while.

Anyways, rather than name changes, I thought forum titles were a more sought after thing.
    That'd make for a more fun forum event prize, in my opinion.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just give us Custom Avatars and make a forum event so people could get their titles.
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Custom Avatars when??? PLS THX
    Tinysatanchan
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Custom Avatars when??? PLS THX

Yes!! Custom avatars!! I so want those back.
    Tinysatanchan
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    When name changing becomes a reward

Yeah I guess.
    CoffeeBirdSylviaWolfeShadowtivaniTinysatanchan