Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't charge NX

Saidy99Saidy99
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited August 10, 2018 in Help
I can't charge NX, it hangs when I try to log in to paypal. I see a message "New funds added will only be accessible through this account." I do not know what this means. Any help?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The cards may not have been verified properly by the vendor. That happened to me once, so I took them back to the store.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Saidy99 wrote: »
    I can't charge NX, it hangs when I try to log in to paypal. I see a message "New funds added will only be accessible through this account." I do not know what this means. Any help?

Maybe it means that you can use that paypal account only on one Nexon account? So, if you already used your paypal account on a different Nexon account to charge NX, it wont allow you to use it on a the one you are trying on now? I could be wrong/mistaken...
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited May 31, 2018
    just tried to use Paypal to snag a couple of pets from the current Pet Sale .....a pop-up from Nexon states that this method of payment is under maintenance ....hope they fix it soon :)
    Sherri
  • ChrysonoeChrysonoe
    I have the same problem. For me it is no longer undergoing maintenance, but it is loading forever and won't let me charge NX. I hope it will be fixed soon. I want the pets >w<
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    yays.....finally able to add funds....took several attempts with paypal....it would access initially, but then sit with a loading screen of a lock being circled....also had to turn off adblock.....the adblock may have been keeping it from switching screens to finish the transaction
  • ChrysonoeChrysonoe
    Did you wait for the circled lock to finish or did you try it again? Still not working here :/
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    ookie wrote: »
    yays.....finally able to add funds....took several attempts with paypal....it would access initially, but then sit with a loading screen of a lock being circled....also had to turn off adblock.....the adblock may have been keeping it from switching screens to finish the transaction

Yes Ad-Blockers do prevent such things, especially where Nexon sites are concerned. You should add exceptions to your blocker so you don't need to turn it off (and possibly forget to turn it back on).
  • IXRuairiIXRuairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    This is why I buy the karma koins cards so I'm not sure what the issue is with debit or credit cards options at the moment but good luck to players using other forms of payment.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Chrysonoe wrote: »
    I have the same problem. For me it is no longer undergoing maintenance, but it is loading forever and won't let me charge NX. I hope it will be fixed soon. I want the pets >w<

this happens to me as well, i was just to lazy to make a forum unless others having the same issue
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited June 8, 2018
    Down for maintenance..?! >:(
    Using Google Chrome and I always, always leave my Adblock off for Nexon websites.
    I use Paypal.
    Edit: I tried to purchase on Firefox browser which doesn't even have Adblock on it and it still says it's down for maintenance.
    LIVjHw5.png
  • KttyKtty
    Sherri wrote: »
    Using Google Chrome and I always, always leave my Adblock off for Nexon websites.
    I use Paypal.
    Edit: I tried to purchase on Firefox browser which doesn't even have Adblock on it and it still says it's down for maintenance.

Have you tried deleting ALL of your browser cache while not on a nexon site before attemting a purchase? Sometimes the browsers keep and neglect to refresh needed info. By deleting it all you force it to get new info for the page(s).
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Ktty wrote: »
    I use Paypal.

Have you tried deleting ALL of your browser cache while not on a nexon site before attemting a purchase? Sometimes the browsers keep and neglect to refresh needed info. By deleting it all you force it to get new info for the page(s).

I've tried deleting all my cache on Firefox and that didn't work and I've tried deleting everything but Cookies & Other Data on Google Chrome and it didn't work (I can't delete Cookies & Other Data because it keeps be logged in on my websites but if I definitely have to if it lets me buy NX then I will)
  • KttyKtty
    ... (I can't delete Cookies & Other Data because it keeps be logged in on my websites but if I definitely have to if it lets me buy NX then I will)

Not sure which part of the cache keeps the info so up to you if want to try it or not. Other than that I can only suggest using IExplorer (NOOOOES NOT THAT!!) because that's specifically what Nexon sites are optimized for.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    edited June 8, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    ... (I can't delete Cookies & Other Data because it keeps be logged in on my websites but if I definitely have to if it lets me buy NX then I will)

Not sure which part of the cache keeps the info so up to you if want to try it or not. Other than that I can only suggest using IExplorer (NOOOOES NOT THAT!!) because that's specifically what Nexon sites are optimized for.

Oof.. I don't have IE, I only have Microsoft Edge but I can try it on that I guess
    Edit: Surprise! Edge didn't work either.