Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Conductor's Podium - Untranslated text

NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
edited September 12, 2017 in Archived Bugs
<b>What is the issue?</b>
-- Untranslated text when attempting to use the Conductor's Podium within a homestead.

<b>What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?</b>
-- Try to use a Conductors Podium within a homestead.

<b>What do you expect to happen instead?</b>
-- The text to be translated.

Visual Evidence showing before and after damage/crit figures:
http://oi68.tinypic.com/2v8k3tf.jpg

SRV: Mari
UID: Nasumirayne

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    As a small correction, this message is for telling you that you can't put the podium up due to an object being in the way.

And it's not just a homestead thing.
    You'll get this message if you try to set the podium up too close to a homestead prop, a Camp Kit's camp, another player's chair, on top of an NPC, etc etc.
    Greta
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Ah, thanks for the heads up. I'd only noticed it in my homestead not outside of it so didn't know the triggering case of the text as I couldn't understand it.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Just checked this in-game and it seems to have been translated as "Too close to another prop". Marking this as fixed for now :)