Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trading for HS props and buying a dye

Sphyra21Sphyra21
Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
edited June 7, 2018 in Mari Marketplace
Numbers in parentheses are the number available of each item. If there is no number then there's only 1 available.

Trade Set 1: I am not trading all 3 items for 1 of the "For" items. For example: I will trade 1 glittering tree for a Ladder Flower Rack Display. However, I will trade 2 of the workbenches or shelf for one of the "For" items (I will also accept 1 workbench and 1 shelf for one the "For" items).

Trading:
1 Glittering Tree (2)
Garden Workbench (1)
Gardening Shelf (4)

For:
    Ladder Flower Rack Display
    Flower Pot Rack (only need 1 more)

EDIT: I also have the following for trade or sale:
    Floral Wheelbarrow (2)
    Morning Glory and Tulip Flower Box (4)
    Morning Glory and Tulip Trellis Box (5)
    Morning Glory Flower Basket (2)
    Hyacinth Flower Pot (4)
    Red Rose Flower Box (5)
    White Rose Flower Pot (2)
    Red Rose Flower Pot (2)
    Wild Grass (5)
    Plus lots of props from the Naco Commerce Event.

NMP or Trade

Buying> Fixed color dye #A5E4CB 200k

Note or whisper: Sphyra

Comments

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Note/Whisper any of my alts if I don't reply in a timely manner as I am doin' the cookie island event on all 5 of my chars.
    The first 2 alts listed are your best bet if you can't reach me on my main:
    Fuyukihime
    Naburoo
    Sphira
    Althime