Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Do You Believe In Different Forms of Intelligence?

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Town Square
I need you guys to help out a clannie who's about to fail AP Psychology if he doesn't get this survey done about different forms of intelligence and what the common man believes about them, for example; book smarts, street smarts, emotional intelligence, academic intelligence, and practical knowledge.

https://strawpoll.com/y2d4g885

Help this poor guy out cause seeing his first poll he seriously screwed up on it and it was the most laziest piece of
If I were his professor and I still saw this current poll, I would of failed him or at least gave him a barely passing grade >.>

He needs over 20 people. = .=

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    well there's also a complete lack of intelligence, for example believing that there's some sort of morse code in literal spam
    spamella
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    edited June 1, 2018
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    well there's also a complete lack of intelligence, for example believing that there's some sort of morse code in literal spam

Kelp my boi! I missed you! ;D

How have you been? = w= Do you still love meeee hmmmm? <3

To be honest I'd rather see him fail. This is the most laziest thing I have ever seen in all of my life!

I mean if you are really passionate about psychology, then you should of been able to turn that passion into hard work and effort, but holy crap this is just lazy!

He should be eternally grateful that I am helping him advertise this thing across different discords, forums, and social media for his sake. = .=
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    I guess? You can have very in depth knowledge of certain subjects, and be dumb as a rock in others. Which for me the examples provided are just different types of knowledge.

This seems like a project I'd do like 6 hours before its due, because I couldn't bother taking my time on it. No offense intended, of course.
    GretaZeo
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Zuomo wrote: »
    I guess? You can have very in depth knowledge of certain subjects, and be dumb as a rock in others. Which for me the examples provided are just different types of knowledge.

^^^^^^^^^ My thoughts exactly.
    Zeo
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited June 4, 2018
    Zuomo wrote: »
    This seems like a project I'd do like 6 hours before its due, because I couldn't bother taking my time on it. No offense intended, of course.

well this is pretty much something i expect to see on buzzfeed or some other signaling site, along with most of that psychology jumbo that ppl keep parroting without bothering to prove

next thing you know, someone actually goes full r***** and uses this poll as proof
This discussion has been closed.