Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I want more hair selection (sob)

MIIUMIIU
Mabinogi Rep: 935
edited June 3, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh no hide the bob.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Blame Beauty coupons. :(
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    It would be nice if they added some more hairs and such that we can get with pons. Maybe someday.
    Twelie
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Rhey wrote: »
    Blame Beauty coupons. :(

Agree with Rhey.

Beauty Coupons killed Pon system now... Nexon went full greed and decided to create this "Beauty Gacha" for more appearance choices, but they actually did this purely to cash grab bait people. They could've made them Pon easily, but nooooo...
    ImaizumiDarkpixie99TwelieShaeliSherriIyasenuDaktaroXiokunSphyra21LostLinks
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    as much as i would like to have more new hair styles to play around with, im quite comfortable with medium sideburn. maybe wig perhaps, sure but then again we have plenty of those as it is. i dunno tbh,.having mixed feelings here
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I've said this before on plenty of feedback threads, but it appears that KR gives no quarter to NA feedback about a Cash Shop model that's crippled the player economy because no one wants to gamble anymore.
    And here it is one more time: Make Beauty Coupons an optional unlock where instead of paying pons, you unlock it for free.
    It's not that complicated to have two payment options rather than just one exclusive to gambling with cash.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    The customization in this game in general needs an overhaul. All it is now is a cash grab, everything is locked behind a gacha wall.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I honestly don't mind if they just made the fancier hair cost more pons rather than the coupons they're shoving down our throats. I despise the beauty coupons and everything they represent.
    TwelieSherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    And Wigs as well.

I hope to never see a style card where you need that to unlock a "certain" complete set of looks. :(
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    good thing i don't have this problem anymore when i decided to use Rin Card and never change back anymore,i like my short hairs having long or wacky outlandish hairs look just weirdo on mabinogi i mean they hard as spike and go through your body and clothes.....
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 10, 2018
    This might be a stupid question, but is the Pon system able to be updated or has anything ever been added to the Dressing Room regarding it since it was no longer run by Coco? I've been kind of wondering if the reason for moving to the Beauty Coupons might not be just a ridiculous business practice and is instead one that came about due to previous coders/programmers of the game no longer being with the company and Nexon can't update things with Pon as a result (basically why it's so hard to update anything or fix bugs).

Either that or they broke something when they moved the Appearance stuff from Coco's hands.

The answer is probably 'loot box practice, not because stuff broke', but it was just a thought that struck me and I was curious.