Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Change the grid size for some old homestead items

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited June 3, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
The items I'm referring to in particular are the pink, blue, and yellow stars you can buy with pon. these stars are TINY and they float in the sky, however the grid space they take up is highly inefficient and downright annoying. These tiny little stars each take up 3 x 3 squares of space. I have starlet here to voice my sentiments:

tumblr_inline_ndx58gTRBx1r7uq9w.jpg

We have things that are MUCH bigger and not even floating so they have possibility to clip with other objects and yet they only take 1 x 1 of space. Things like the fruity treats and sweet treats and homestead lollipop. Even some of the really big homestead props like macaroon pile, creamy 3-layer cake, and night watch bell only take up 3 x 3 space so I think it's really ridiculous that a tiny glowing star fills up the same space? lol XD I'm guessing the devs weren't expecting to make so many homestead items back when they created the stars so the sizing is like that. I would like to suggest some revamping of the grid size for old items and make them smaller to fit the sizing that more recent items have -- especially the stars!! They can EASILY be a 1 x 1 item

IGN: Darvy
Server: Mari
lilblkroseGretaYangKoeteBronzebreakShoogCarlizeEmerisTwelie

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Yes please! I've been hoping for this for quite a while now (homestead decorating can be tricky and frustrating at times) and I do hope the developers consider making these changes at some point.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    A lot of the older homestead items could use re-sizing.
  • SpasticMangoSpasticMango
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Oh hell yes, as someone obsessed with Hs decor this would help so much!!