Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Heidi's note won't go away.

OvernOvern
Mabinogi Rep: 535
in Help
I was playing before the maint and ended up getting 4 heidi's notes from the spring event, and unlike the useless phoenix egg which required you to be on for 10 hours or something and be online when it hatches to actually get an item of worth (and it's random chance*).. You can not destroy these, since they were intended to disappear the next day.

I can not get rid of them, I can't burn them.. drop them.. deposit them.. and it's been over 24 hours since I got them so they don't just disappear anymore. I might have to ask for someone to come on and delete it from my inventory.
nibbles7192

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    @Overn

You need to submit a support ticket to remove event items such as those.
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited June 9, 2018
    Basicly you can't remove it from your inventory.
  • IgnitionGenesisIgnitionGenesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    edited June 15, 2018
    Hello,

I have some Heidi's note left over from the event, and I'm unable to drop and destroy them. Please fix this.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hey guys. It was mentioned this week that those notes should be removed from our inventories with the next maintenance. So most likely next week I hope.