Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

live streams

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited June 12, 2018 in Town Square
each live stream is completely halfass to the point i recommend not doing them they make me less likely to play mabinogi because you take to long to get your point across i dont want to spend 30 minutes to get the news on the updates while watching you goof off and waste the content budget that clearly must be nill because of all the crap repeat events going on for months at a time instead of paying your employees to goof off for a hour how about you give us better events and less of these community events that only 1% of mabinogi participates anyway

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 12, 2018
    PERIODS. USE THEM.

And anyway. The quality of the streams has been reduced. They got shoved into a smaller room and the sound quality sucked. So lets break this this down; we lost GM's this year, and they got shoved into a -inappropriate- streaming room.

I
    am
    getting
    increasingly
    worried.

:(
    TwelieArjune
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited June 12, 2018
    Well aren't you a ray of sunshine this morning. You have issues that need to worked out if you think having fun is pointless. Go play another game were the CM's and GM's don't interact with us or do fun stuff. With your attitude, I can assure you that you will not be missed at all.

We haven't had a community event in ages, so what is your problem. There is no content budget being wasted here because they spend like 45 minutes explaining content/events and 15 minutes Having fun with the community. You really give the 'no fun' meme a shining name right here.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 12, 2018
    I wish there was a down-vote button so I could use it on that first post. =T
    YangKoeteKttyZephyrmaru
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The most recent stream did seem... worse than the previous ones.
    Mostly the audio and only one camera for the two streamers.
    And the giveaway thing was different, in that it didn't seem they were using an automated picking system, and were actually picking names out of the ensuing spam.
    Oh the spam during the giveaway portions, phew.

I wonder if it had to do with having the stream around E3 stuff happenings.
    And that the better streaming stuff were already in use.

I hope it was just that, and that the next one is better.
    Twelie
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 12, 2018
    I think Katherz said they moved the streaming room to a smaller room that ALL games have to share.... :( they have no choice in the quality, but I didn't see anything wrong with the content. they looked at the chat and answered many questions and even showed off 2 of the field raids. I don't know what else you were expecting? you wanted them to sit there and read off every stat of every new weapon and every material from all the raids? that would have been informative, but you know what else it would have been? BORING. even when they do show what the players ask, the players ask to see it again and ask a ton of other questions that they can just find out themselves in 3 days by doing the actual content....
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    WhenAngryPeopleDiscoverForums.jpg :^ )
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »
    I think Katherz said they moved the streaming room to a smaller room that ALL games have to share.... :( they have no choice in the quality, but I didn't see anything wrong with the content. they looked at the chat and answered many questions and even showed off 2 of the field raids. I don't know what else you were expecting? you wanted them to sit there and read off every stat of every new weapon and every material from all the raids? that would have been informative, but you know what else it would have been? BORING. even when they do show what the players ask, the players ask to see it again and ask a ton of other questions that they can just find out themselves in 3 days by doing the actual content....

I do still hope they adapt to the smaller room before too long.
    I wonder why they had to change that up.

And heh, the raids... well they showed what the bosses looked like, and just how quickly they can wipe the floor with ya. :B

They answered my biggest question, though.
    New trans coming later during G21S2, not with the update this Thursday.

I kind of wish they had shown the purification missions when they showed the NPC that handles them, but their stream characters weren't all that equipped for battle.

I really wish that alllll the other raid bosses will get retconned into having chooseable roles like the Avalon raids do.

I was still kind of disappointed to hear that S2 is gonna take like a month to get here after S1, considering it comes with the conclusion to the story that they mentioned will kind of end on a cliffhanger of sorts.
    It'll be like... end the Hype of G21S1 and immediately start up on the Hype for G21S2. :P
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 12, 2018
    *Sees a thread*
    *Reads the first line of OP's post*
    *Fails to read the rest because there's not a single punctuation in there*
    *Can still assume that he's one of these people who likes to bash on our GM streams for silly reasons*

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    "crap repeat events going on for months"
    You mean those events that WE asked for? lel